Proclaim Christ in the 21st Century, in Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, North Carolina and the world: to make fully-functioning followers of Jesus Christ, to the Glory of God the Father.
Proverbs 29:18 clearly communicates the importance of a church having a vision. If there isn’t a prophetic vision being articulated the people perish or they cast off all restraint. The Person and Work of Jesus Christ and His Gospel is the center of our vision.
Certainly, the church must be concerned about people perishing and if we as a people of God are to be holy we can’t be casting off restraint. Instead, we must be committed to the vision our Lord has for His church under the leadership of God–the Holy Spirit.
Above all, in a fallen world, we seek to be a God-glorifying, Christ-exalting, Gospel-centered and Biblically-based church which shows the love of God.
We are a city within a city–a community of believers seeking to be radically changed by the power of the gospel and the love of God.
- Share the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Preach and Teach the Word of God
- Baptize and Help Converts grow in their walk with God.
- Create a Community of Believers Profoundly Impacted by God’s Love
- Train and Equip Members to Serve Others
- Worship in a Way that Ignites Passion in Believers and Glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ
- Engage the Next Generation with the Lord Jesus Christ
- Contend for the Faith
- Practice Church Discipline
- Maintain and Build Facilities that Meet the Needs of the Ministry and Proclaim the Excellency of God
- Partner with Baptist Church Planters, Missionaries, and Organizations that Promote Global Outreach